The Village of Swanton will provide a bulk drop off day for its residents on Saturday, Sept. 10. Residents may drop off items at the Swanton Public Service Department at 204 Bassett Avenue between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The following restrictions apply:
1. Limit of two pickup, trailer or equal loads of trash with village resident identification.
2. No leaves, grass clippings, brush, tree limbs or household garbage.
3. No tires, car batteries, motor oil, vehicle bodies or engines.
4. No rocks, bricks, concrete, asphalt, or construction materials.
5. No enclosed drums or tanks, all containers must be empty with lids removed.
6. No paint, chemicals, oil, gas, ammunition, explosives, hazardous or toxic chemicals.
7. No refrigerators, air conditioners or any appliances containing Freon.
8. No computer monitors.