The Four County Career Center Board of Education in Archbold approved the following items during a meeting held Oct. 15:
• Financial statements and investments for September 2020
• An appropriation modification
• A transfer from the general fund
• Ratification of the insurance rates set by the Northern Buckeye Health Plan for the 2021 calendar year
• UBS Financial Services, Inc. for investment advisory and related services
As part of the superintendent’s report, the board accepted and/or approved:
• Certified and classified substitutes as presented
• A probationary contract to Marianne Lemons for the “Academic and Vocational Secretary” position, effective Sept. 29, 2020.
• Adult education instructors as presented
• Donations to the Drug Free Club from Automatic Feed Company, Sauder Woodworking, Leaders Family Farm, and Mahnke’s Orchard; to the FCCC Food Service/Chef Training Program from the Fulton County Pork Producers
The Finance Committee of the FCCC board will meet Thursday, Nov. 19, at 6 p.m., followed by the regular board meeting at 6:30 p.m., at 22900 State Hwy. 34, Archbold.