Here are the latest details on how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting Fulton County:
• The Village of Swanton Municipal Building is closed to the public. Village officials can be reached at 419-826-9515.
• The Archbold municipal building is currently closed to public. Utility customers and taxpayers may drop off tax returns/payments using the drop box in the lobby.
• Wauseon Ministerial Association has cancelled Lenten services for March 20, March 27, and April 3.
• The Fulton Soil and Water Conservation District’s Local Work Group meeting scheduled for March 24 has been postponed until further notice.
• The Wauseon Thursday Community Meal will not be held March 19, March 26, and April 2.
• The Fulton County Veterans Service office VA Health Care Benefits Seminar scheduled for March 25 has been canceled.
• Triangular Processing announced that all recycling locations in Fulton County (Wauseon, Swancreek, Pettisville, Metemora, Lyons, Archbold, and Fayette) will be shut down starting March 18. There will be no cardboard trailers available and all recycling will be suspended until further notice. Do not take your recycling to these locations and set them on the ground.
• Delta Public Library programming is cancelled until April 6. The library remains open.
• The Museum of Fulton County is closed.
• All services and programs at the FCHC Wellness and Fitness Center at 138 E. Elm Street in Wauseon closed until further notice, including the off site lab drawing station at that location. Also all community education programs and fitness classes at the Wellness Center and in the community are postponed until further notice.
• The two benefits for Jacob Sattler have been cancelled.
• The March Fulton Soil and Water Conservation District Board of Supervisors meeting has been re-scheduled to Monday, April 6, at 7 p.m.
• The Sons of the American Legion Steak Fry scheduled March 21 at Post #265 in Wauseon has been canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Share your information at firstname.lastname@example.org