Streaks, Indians set to clash Friday night
WHS enters realm of robotics
Expanded Swanton schools celebrated
Indians stomp Rams for second straight win
Swanton tops Wauseon in league volleyball opener
- Sauder Village presents Apple Week - 1:17 pm
- School report cards released - 1:16 pm
- Evergreen grad starring in Toledo Rep production - 1:16 pm updated: 9:08 am.
- HEALTH INSPECTIONS - 1:16 pm
- WHS sponsors medical scholarship - 1:16 pm
- WHS Class of ‘51 reunites - 1:16 pm
- 50th wedding anniversary - 1:16 pm
- Board of DD seeks applicants - 1:16 pm
- Many winners from Fulton County Fair announced - 1:16 pm
- Traffic blitz nets 14 citations - 1:16 pm
- Men sentenced on drug charges - 1:16 pm
- Several road projects underway - 11:34 am
- Night flying to be conducted - 9:48 am
- Circle K in Wauseon robbed of cigarettes - 8:06 am
- Delta man dies in crash - 7:24 am
- 2017 Wauseon Chili Cook-Off on tap - 1:10 pm
- Woman seriously injured in Wednesday crash - 3:10 pm
- Schlegel to perform at Fayette Opera House - 2:12 pm updated: 4:31 pm.
- Eagle Riders plan charity event - 2:04 pm updated: 4:32 pm.
- Honoring lives lost - 11:46 am updated: 4:32 pm.
- Evergreen Board approves dance team - 11:46 am updated: 4:32 pm.
- Wauseon students aid hurricane victims - 11:46 am updated: 4:32 pm.
- Wauseon Scout’s project gives furry friends a lift - 11:46 am updated: 4:32 pm.
- Hurricane donation trailer at Delta church - 11:46 am
- Locals attend Buckeye Girls State - 1:06 pm updated: 11:37 am.
Traffic blitz nets 14 citations
Fulton County deputies issued 14 citations during a Traffic Enforcement Blitz conducted Aug. 18-Sept. 3 in conjunction with the National Drive Sober o...
Men sentenced on drug charges
The following individuals were sentenced recently by Judge Jeffrey Robinson in Fulton County Common Pleas Court, according to Prosecutor Scott Haselma...
Several road projects underway
Several road construction projects are underway in Fulton County, with one closure starting this week. Due to a culvert replacement, U.S. 20A will be ...
Night flying to be conducted
The Ohio Air National Guard’s 180th Fighter Wing is scheduled to conduct training flights at night beginning Monday, Sept. 18, through Thurs., S...
Circle K in Wauseon robbed of cigarettes
A masked man wielding a crowbar robbed a Circle K in Wauseon of cigarettes Sunday night, according to police.The man entered the store at 495 E. Airpo...
Delta man dies in crash
A Delta man is dead after crashing his motorcycle Sunday in Sylvania Township.The Toledo post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol reported that David Bin...
Indians handle Tigers
The Wauseon volleyball team defeated Holgate on the road 25-22, 25-16, 22-25, 25-22 on Thursday.Lexi Sauber paced the Indians as she was 39 of 41 hitt...
Blackbirds nip Wildcats
Pettisville won at home over Kalida 1-0 in non-league boys soccer Friday.Detric Yoder recorded the goal for the Blackbirds while Connor Wyse had the a...
Wauseon girls soccer blanks Toledo Central Catholic
Wauseon girls soccer responded after a 7-1 loss in league play to Liberty Center Thursday to shut out Toledo Central Catholic at home 4-0 on Saturday....
Panthers fall to Patrick Henry
Delta football opened Northwest Ohio Athletic League play with a 35-22 loss at Patrick Henry Friday night.For the Panthers, Tyson Cameron had 50 yards...
Sluggish second half dooms Vikings
After a stellar first half defensively, Evergreen couldn’t keep up with the pressure visiting Cardinal Stritch was putting on the defense and th...
Panthers make quick sweep of Indians
In a volleyball match that lasted about 50 minutes, Delta made quick work of visiting Waite, defeating the Indians 25-11, 25-13, 25-11 on Thursday in ...
Delta will be Dancin’ In The Street
Music, food and drink will be offered in Delta Saturday at Dancin’ In the Street.Rib vendors at the event include Delta 109, Country Lane, and O...
Luterans invite northwest Ohio to a Reformation 500 Crawl
On two Saturdays, July 29 and Oct. 21, during this 500th anniversary year of the Protestant Reformation initiated by Martin Luther in 1517, the Northw...
Rotary Club of Swanton awards scholarships
The Rotary Club of Swanton recently announced its 2017 scholarship recipients. Those pictured include, from left, Steven Lunn, Noah Kokensparger, Kait...
Grand prize winner
The Delta Public Library held their summer reading club Award’s Day at Memorial Hall on July 6. Justin Cruz was the grand prize winner of a bran...
Celebrating at the Chicken Festival
The Delta High School band marches in the Chicken Festival parade on Sunday.Grand marshals John and Beth Bay ride in the Delta Chicken Festival parade...
NOCAC offers cooling assistance
The Northwestern Ohio Community Action Commission (NOCAC) is offering the Summer Crisis Program for cooling assistance.The program can provide a one-t...
Our nation has just experienced the thrill of a lifetime, they tell us, in the solar eclipse which traveled from the west coast east and south across ...
It was a sight such as I have not seen in many years! About a dozen people were gathered in the activity room when we arrived. Well, I have seen that ...
On behalf of the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office and Deputy Jeremy Simon, I want to thank everyone for their concern, prayers, flowers, and cards...
It seems I can go weeks without any particular plans and, because of no plans, I have no interruptions, either. But just let me make plans to do somet...
When I was in elementary school (called grade school then), somebody handed out rulers every year. At least, my memory says it was every year. Those r...
In the ’80s our family was looking for someone to live with our beloved mother in her later years. Otherwise, we would need to put her in a nurs...