Indians earn district runner-up honors
New kings of the hill
Local making it in arm wrestling
Panthers escape to remain in first place
Historic blizzard paralyzed county
- Tractor Supply collecting FFA donations - 10:46 am
- Locals win at high school art show - 10:39 am
- CRIME STOPPER - 10:30 am
- Businesses awarded for efforts - 12:21 pm
- Grand jury indicts 18 people - 9:58 am
- Grand jury indicts 18 people - 9:55 am
- County schools prepare for violence - 9:00 am
- Plant trees using these steps - 11:07 am
- CAUV meeting slated for landowners - 1:10 pm
- Public Notice - 11:31 am
- Public Notice - 11:30 am
- FFA speaking contest winners named - 1:50 am
- Wauseon BOE suspends pay-to-play - 6:59 pm
- ‘Cheers for Charity’ fundraiser slated - 2:12 pm
- SHS releases 2nd Quarter Honor Roll - 9:37 am
- WHS releases 2nd Quarter Honor Roll - 4:36 pm
- Weston man sentenced for theft - 12:42 pm
- Couple celebrates 68th - 8:00 am
- Fulton County students showcase spelling smarts - 7:55 am
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to benefit PATH Center - 12:37 am
- Adult ag class slated for Feb. 19 - 11:15 pm
- Just 2 Fulton County candidates file for May ballot - 7:01 pm
- Evergreen Library requests first-ever levy - 3:18 pm
- Diamond anniversary celebrated - 10:11 am
- DeWine, FTC announce orders to shut down tech support scam - 9:36 pm
Filling Memorial Home of Mercy Inc., which is a private non-profit organization, intends to submit a proposal for a capital grant under the provision ...
PUBLIC NOTICETriangular Processing, Incwhich is a private nonprofitcorporation intends to submita Proposal for a capital grantunder the provision of 4...
FFA speaking contest winners named
The District FFA Public Speaking Contest was held Feb. 8 at Penta Career Center in Perrysburg.The Public Speaking Career Development Event (CDE) is de...
Wauseon BOE suspends pay-to-play
Students in Wauseon schools won’t have to pay to participate in sports or extra-curricular activities, at least for the 2018-19 school year.The ...
‘Cheers for Charity’ fundraiser slated
Prepare your discerning palate for an indulgent night of sampling adult beverages while raising money for the greater good of the local community.The ...
SHS releases 2nd Quarter Honor Roll
Swanton High School has announced its 2nd Quarter Honor Roll for the 2017-18 school year.Honor Roll: 3.5 GPA and aboveSeniors – Anna Aitken, Kas...
Wauseon downs Evergreen to clinch at least a share of league title
Bank robber, car booster, pick pocket.It’s to be sure that Trent Armstrong’s parents DON’T want him to take up any of these illegal ...
Indians run away with Northwest Ohio Athletic League wrestling crown
Another week, another impressive performance out of the Wauseon wrestling team. The Indians advanced 11 matmen to the finals at the Northwest Ohio Ath...
Tanner Lemley’s buzzer-beater stuns Stryker
A coach’s mantra is always play hard until the clock strikes zero, and Fayette certainly did that Friday night.In a contest which saw six fourth...
Indians earn district runner-up honors
BOWLING GREEN - Wauseon swimming and diving will send athletes to state in 14 different events after a quality showing at the Division II district mee...
Delta routs Archbold for league title
It was a winner-take-all affair for the Northwest Ohio Athletic League girls basketball title Thursday at Delta, and the hometown Panthers left nothin...
Vikings hang on for 63-57 win over Patrick Henry
This time there was no fourth quarter miracle, although Evergreen had to withstand a furious late rally by Patrick Henry to beat the Patriots, 63-57, ...
Common Pleas CourtAshley Heller, Stryker, vs. Dale Heller, Wauseon, dissolution of marriage with children.New Penn Financial LLC, Greenville, S.C., vs...
A gift of warmth
Along with the cold weather, an anonymous act of good will showed up in Wauseon’s Reighard Park last week. Scarves were tied to trees along Park...
The annual Christmas in Swanton celebration was held on Saturday. The morning included a parade, which featured floats, bands such as Delta High Schoo...
We have animals that share our living space – in fact, our very lives. In this case, they are Socks, my roommate’s cat, and of course, Kel...
50 years and counting
The Wauseon High School Class of 1967 shared stories and caught up on news at its 50th reunion, held Oct. 7 at Sullivan’s Restaurant. Pictured a...
In the spring, when Dad was plowing and I wanted to be with him, he would take me to the field with him. I took a tin can along and picked up earthwor...
Kelly, my trained therapy dog, and I have been a registered therapy team for several years. She had flunked both service and therapy dog training with...
Well, it’s time for most of us to tuck Christmas 2017 away in the box of memories labeled “Christmases past”. Oh, there are still fa...
Several years ago, while on a mission trip to Nicaragua, we were visiting a mother and infant hospital. Each mother was given a layette which we had p...
It would be our final trip to Henderson Settlement in Frakes, Ky., for this year. Again, we were taking a load of new toys to be sold in their thrift ...
I looked for it for two weeks. Went through every drawer where I could possibly have put it. It was one of those instances where I had put something &...