Wauseon fire truck saga ends with homecoming
Wauseon schools to refinance bond issue
Abi Borojevich’ bucket upsets Swanton
ROX program empowering girls
Indians hold off Streaks in opener
- Suspect in Fulton County break-ins arrested - 3:59 pm
- Wauseon fire truck saga ends with homecoming - 10:26 am updated: 12:08 pm.
- Evergreen quiz team headed to national tournament - 7:34 pm
- Worley murder trial just over a month away - 7:04 pm
- Nominations sought for Senior Hall of Fame - 6:47 pm
- Farm Bureau addresses issues at annual meeting - 11:55 am
- County losing EMA director - 11:55 am
- YAP elects 2018 leaders - 11:55 am
- Grand opening planned for Oak Openings Pottery - 11:55 am
- Career Exploration Days - 11:55 am
- NFPA reports fire stats - 11:55 am
- Wauseon schools to refinance bond issue - 11:54 am
- Community Bulletin Board - 11:54 am
- Spreading Christmas cheer - 11:54 am
- Wauseon Athletic Hall of Fame inductees named - 10:48 am
- Swanton residents lose water - 10:09 am
- Santa will visit Wauseon Depot - 10:07 am
- Man sentenced for OVI in Fulton County Court - 6:56 pm
- SACC campaign stresses drinking in moderation - 5:30 pm
- Delta Winterfest postponed until Saturday - 4:12 pm
- OFBF awards Fulton County - 11:17 am
- All I want for Christmas… - 11:02 am
- WAUSEON POLICE REPORT - 10:58 am
- INTV - 10:58 am
- Community Bulletin Board - 10:58 am
Career Exploration Days
Last week, Four County Career Center in Archbold hosted the annual Career Exploration Days for over 1,800 sophomores from the 22-member schools in Ful...
NFPA reports fire stats
The National Fire Protection Association has released the latest edition of its “Large-loss Fires in the United States” report with data o...
Wauseon schools to refinance bond issue
The Wauseon Board of Education could save almost $90,000 through plans to refinance a bond issue passed by voters 10 years ago to fund district improv...
Community Bulletin Board
Fulton CountySenior CenterLuncheon ReservationsRequired419-337-9299800-686-9217Home delivered - $2On-site suggested donationSeniors (over 60) - $2All ...
Wauseon Athletic Hall of Fame inductees named
The 2018 class of the Wauseon Athletic Hall of Fame has been selected. This eighth class of inductees includes the following athletes: Lisa (Free) Are...
Indians sweep Golden Bears
Wauseon swimming and diving swept Bryan at a home meet Tuesday afternoon. Their boys defeated the Golden Bears 163-130, while the girls were victoriou...
Blackbirds drop heartbreaker to Stryker
It’s a game that could end up going a long way in deciding the race for the Buckeye Border Conference girls basketball title. And on Tuesday nig...
Indians sweep Liberty Center
The Wauseon bowling team swept Liberty Center Friday in a match at River City Bowl-A-Way in Napoleon.The Indian boys nipped the Tigers 2,320-2,317, wh...
Blackbirds fall at Montpelier
A 49 percent shooting effort from the field for Montpelier was too much for Pettisville as they fell on the road to the Locomotives, 51-45, in Buckeye...
Streaks overwhelm Dogs
Archbold girls basketball won at Edgerton Friday 57-26.Emie Peterson finished with 16 points for the Blue Streaks, while Andi Peterson and Kamryn Host...
Pettisville boys basketball wins a pair
After winning convincingly on the road against Edon 72-32 Thursday, Pettisville added another Buckeye Border Conference win when they dispatched of Mo...
George’s Radio and Antenna honored by DISH
DISH recently designated George’s Radio and Antenna Service as a “Premier Local Retailer,” the company’s highest honor for bus...
FFA chapter attends convention
The Four County Career Center FFA Chapter had eight students attend the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Ind., last week. While they were at t...
Health screening offered
Four County Career Center seniors recently took part in a free cholesterol screening offered by the Corporate and Community Health Promotion Team of t...
Fall on the Farm at Sauder Village
From churning butter, playing croquet, and building a scarecrow to digging potatoes, cutting wood with a bucksaw, and exploring a straw maze, Fall on ...
Opera house features Castle
Chase Castle, organist and collaborative musician from Cleveland, will appear at the Fayette Opera House on Sunday, Oct. 15, at 4 p.m. Chase studies m...
One of the major questions if you are the host home for the Thanksgiving family meal is usually how large a turkey to get! So you need to know how man...
Most, if not all, of us, are pretty good at reading the signs. Oh, I don’t mean road signs. Of course, those must be read, too, but I mean the o...
Some things seem to be purely automatic. Like turning on the headlights when I get in the car and it is already dark or at the edge of dark. But there...
Some surprises are okay, I guess, but this wasn’t one of those!We were watching TV one evening recently, and suddenly there was an unwelcome gue...
This is probably not peculiar to me, as I suspect it happens to other people as well if and when you really think about it. Anyway, I don’t beli...
As we drove west on our vacation trip, we began seeing signs for Wall Drug. I first saw those signs in the mid 1950s when I was traveling alone in the...