New county museum readies to impress
Wauseon girls soccer stifled by Napoleon
Indians break open tight game
Blue Streaks outlast Tigers
Indians stun Liberty Center on the road
- Candidate questionnaires needed - 10:54 am updated: 11:01 am.
- Reality show visits Indian Lake - 10:28 pm
- State chair to address local Republicans - 9:40 pm
- Three running for Gorham Township Trustee seats - 2:57 pm
- Village launching new website - 1:21 pm
- Local church plans basement, bake sale - 1:06 pm
- WAUSEON POLICE REPORT - 12:39 pm
- New county museum readies to impress - 12:39 pm
- Police presence increased at PDY schools - 12:39 pm
- Wauseon supporting loan for energy savings - 12:39 pm updated: 3:43 pm.
- Hite resigns, citing health, ‘inappropriate conversations’ - 12:38 pm updated: 2:20 pm.
- Ossmann wins safety award - 12:38 pm
- Wauseon man sentenced for domestic violence - 12:38 pm
- Annual Chicken Pie Supper scheduled - 12:38 pm
- SHERIFF’S REPORT - 12:38 pm
- WHS classes join for reunion - 12:38 pm
- COURTHOUSE NEWS - 12:38 pm
- CRIME STOPPER - 1:20 pm
- Archbold wins girls cross country title - 1:01 pm
- Pettisville Foundation appoints trustees - 12:58 pm
- Grand opening - 12:58 pm
- It’s a Grand Re-opening - 12:58 pm
- Marching Indians ready to compete - 12:58 pm
- Opera house presents ‘Down Home’ - 12:58 pm
- Archbold library levy would replace roof - 12:57 pm
Hite resigns, citing health, ‘inappropriate conversations’
State Senator Cliff Hite resigned Monday following what he called “inappropriate conversations.” Hite also cited his failing health as a r...
Ossmann wins safety award
Peter Ossmann, center, Health and Emergency Response coordinator at North Star BlueScope Steel in Delta, was a 2017 recipient of the Steel Manufacture...
Wauseon man sentenced for domestic violence
The following individuals were sentenced recently by Judge Jeffrey Robinson in Fulton County Common Pleas Court, according to Prosecutor Scott Haselma...
Annual Chicken Pie Supper scheduled
The 138th Annual Chicken Pie Supper and Bake Sale at First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Wauseon will be held Wednesday, Nov. 8, 129 E. El...
Thursday, Sept. 288:39 a.m., 105 W. Morenci St., Lyons, Main Stop, suspicious activity.9:11 a.m., 16352 County Road H, Dover Twp., assist other unit.1...
Buckeye Border Conference fall scholar athletes announced
The Buckeye Border Conference has announced its scholar athletes for the fall sports season. Those recognized must be a junior or senior, and have at ...
Maumee proves too much for Swanton in sectional tournament
MAUMEE – Swanton pulled within two goals early in the second half, however, the rest of the game belonged to Maumee as the host Panthers took ou...
Slow start dooms Indians against Bobcats
BOWLING GREEN - A tough season for the Wauseon boys soccer team came to a close Monday when they fell at Bowling Green 6-0 in the Division II sectiona...
Wauseon football moves up in Division IV, Region 14
One area team moved up, others moved back, and one remained the same in the fifth edition of the Ohio High School Athletic Association football comput...
Wauseon girls soccer stifled by Napoleon
Wauseon girls soccer, the third seed, had their tournament run end prematurely as they were defeated at home by seventh-seeded Napoleon 2-1 Tuesday in...
Mr. and Mrs. John Kern of Delta are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Amelia, to Trey Tompkins, son of Mr. Lonnie Tompkins and Ms....
Pike Twp. School reunion planned
It has been 50 years since Pike Township school graduated its last eighth grade class. The first graduating class was in May 1939 after 9 1/2 acres we...
Delta will be Dancin’ In The Street
Music, food and drink will be offered in Delta Saturday at Dancin’ In the Street.Rib vendors at the event include Delta 109, Country Lane, and O...
Luterans invite northwest Ohio to a Reformation 500 Crawl
On two Saturdays, July 29 and Oct. 21, during this 500th anniversary year of the Protestant Reformation initiated by Martin Luther in 1517, the Northw...
Rotary Club of Swanton awards scholarships
The Rotary Club of Swanton recently announced its 2017 scholarship recipients. Those pictured include, from left, Steven Lunn, Noah Kokensparger, Kait...
Grand prize winner
The Delta Public Library held their summer reading club Award’s Day at Memorial Hall on July 6. Justin Cruz was the grand prize winner of a bran...
It has come to my attention that Congress is discussing budget cuts that would affect the Energy Star program. While I am fully in favor of cutting th...
While the NAFTA renegotiations continue, our American delegation cannot forget about our farmers. NAFTA has been a huge success for the American agric...
The first week of October is Mental Health Awareness Week. For 18 years, our local affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness has used the o...
Heidelberg’s Bulletin arrived the other day. I was a freshman music student at Heidelberg in 1949. (Yes, I know that’s ancient history.) B...
Your recent article, “FERC give NEXUS go ahead,” has an incorrect statement:“Fulton County Commissioner Bill Rufenacht also wasnR...
My Dad never missed the county fair in all his 80 years. He was born in July, and was at the fair that first year.So when county fair week neared, it ...