Streaks pull away from Swanton
Second-half run pushes Pettisville past Fayette
Art contest planned by Wauseon Library
Wauseon grabs win over Springfield, Bryan
Huner says Wauseon progressive
- Swanton schedules kindergarten registration - 3:35 pm
- Toledo man sentenced for burglary - 1:21 pm
- P-D-Y schools get LED video scoreboard - 12:25 pm
- WMS 2nd Quarter Honor Roll announced - 12:25 pm
- INTV - 12:25 pm
- Ohio seniors advised of flu safety - 12:25 pm
- COURTHOUSE NEWS - 12:25 pm
- Change of guard ends contract stalemate - 12:25 pm
- Hoops appointed to Ohio House seat - 12:25 pm
- SHERIFF’S REPORT - 12:24 pm
- Gilmore sentenced to nearly 27 years in prison - 12:56 pm updated: 2:07 pm.
- FCHC adjusts visitor policy - 6:50 am updated: 9:47 am.
- Woman sentenced for cocaine - 8:22 pm
- New Evergreen Board members take oath of office - 3:00 pm
- Grand jury indicts 14 people - 2:02 pm
- Art contest planned by Wauseon Library - 2:02 pm updated: 3:19 pm.
- Wauseon schools OK project builder - 2:02 pm updated: 7:32 pm.
- Old records meet computer age - 2:02 pm
- Service awards given - 2:02 pm
- COURTHOUSE NEWS - 2:02 pm
- Patrol encourages commercial vehicle safety - 2:02 pm
- Career Night rescheduled - 2:02 pm
- WAUSEON POLICE REPORT - 2:01 pm
- Traffic blitzes net 15 citations - 10:13 pm
- Delta library starting book club - 1:02 pm
Thursday, Jan. 47:29 p.m., State Highway 109 at County Road J, Pike Twp., reckless operation.8:48 p.m., County Road 19 at County Road F, German Twp., ...
Gilmore sentenced to nearly 27 years in prison
Jeshua Gilmore, the Toledo man who shot a Fulton County sheriff’s deputy last July following a brief car chase, was sentenced Thursday to nearly...
FCHC adjusts visitor policy
Effective immediately, Fulton County Health Center, along with Fulton Manor/Fulton Suites, has decided to impose a Temporary Restricted Visitor Policy...
Woman sentenced for cocaine
A Pennsylvania woman was sentenced in Fulton County Common Pleas Court for possession of cocaine.According to Prosecutor Scott Haselman, Emily Cooper,...
New Evergreen Board members take oath of office
New members were sworn in on Monday at the first meeting of the year for the Evergreen Board of Education. Jason Miller, Don Smith, and Matt Vaculik t...
Grand jury indicts 14 people
The Fulton County Grand Jury has considered indictments charging individuals with Fulton County crimes, according to Prosecutor Scott Haselman.Eric T....
Delta girls basketball downs Wauseon in league play
Wanting to set the tone early, Delta did just that by scoring the first 15 points of the game in a 57-27 win over Wauseon in Northwest Ohio Athletic L...
Second-half run pushes Pettisville past Fayette
Pettisville used a 21-7 third quarter run and a total of nine three-pointers to break open a tight game at halftime, running away with a 66-42 win at ...
Wauseon Indians, Swanton Bulldogs split bowling match
Wauseon and Swanton split a bowling match Monday at River City Bowl-A-Way in Napoleon.The Swanton boys won 2,331-2,263, while Wauseon was victorious i...
Blackbirds edge North Central
Pettisville girls basketball won at home over North Central Tuesday, 28-20.The Blackbirds shot just 35 percent (12 for 34) from the floor but held the...
Archbold overwhelms Holgate in girls basketball
Archbold girls basketball won at Holgate on Tuesday 75-45.The Blue Streaks had four that scored in double figures. Blair Bucklew led the way with 15 p...
We have animals that share our living space – in fact, our very lives. In this case, they are Socks, my roommate’s cat, and of course, Kel...
50 years and counting
The Wauseon High School Class of 1967 shared stories and caught up on news at its 50th reunion, held Oct. 7 at Sullivan’s Restaurant. Pictured a...
George’s Radio and Antenna honored by DISH
DISH recently designated George’s Radio and Antenna Service as a “Premier Local Retailer,” the company’s highest honor for bus...
FFA chapter attends convention
The Four County Career Center FFA Chapter had eight students attend the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Ind., last week. While they were at t...
Health screening offered
Four County Career Center seniors recently took part in a free cholesterol screening offered by the Corporate and Community Health Promotion Team of t...
Fall on the Farm at Sauder Village
From churning butter, playing croquet, and building a scarecrow to digging potatoes, cutting wood with a bucksaw, and exploring a straw maze, Fall on ...
Several years ago, while on a mission trip to Nicaragua, we were visiting a mother and infant hospital. Each mother was given a layette which we had p...
It would be our final trip to Henderson Settlement in Frakes, Ky., for this year. Again, we were taking a load of new toys to be sold in their thrift ...
I looked for it for two weeks. Went through every drawer where I could possibly have put it. It was one of those instances where I had put something &...
I roasted Cornish hens for our Thanksgiving meal. I had done this once before about 50 years ago. I don’t remember how well those first ones tur...
One of the major questions if you are the host home for the Thanksgiving family meal is usually how large a turkey to get! So you need to know how man...
Most, if not all, of us, are pretty good at reading the signs. Oh, I don’t mean road signs. Of course, those must be read, too, but I mean the o...