Indians walk off Delta, 5-4
Bluestreaks sweep Apaches in doubleheader
Indians down Bulldogs in 10-inning battle
Indians take down Bombers, 10-0
Team depth a strength for Indians
- STEM Camp this summer - 4:31 am
- Grand jury indicts 22 people - 11:46 pm
- INTV - 11:05 pm
- Pettisville extends welcome to Friendship Days - 6:19 pm
- NSCC Foundation awards scholarships - 8:15 am
- Throw away romaine lettuce - 2:17 pm
- Radiothon makes donation - 11:05 am updated: 11:08 am.
- FCHC addition progressing - 8:38 pm
- County seats unopposed in May election - 7:01 pm
- Wauseon enters CHIP agreement - 2:46 pm
- Judge upholds Worley death sentence - 11:37 am
- Democrats vie for Latta seat - 10:34 am
- Over 11,000 ballots cast in Ohio so far - 9:43 pm
- Worley sentenced to death for Joughin murder - 3:45 pm
- SWCD selling rain barrels - 1:44 pm
- ADAMhs Board plan finalized for continuation of services - 11:22 am
- Man sentenced for importuning - 9:36 pm
- WHS releases 3rd Quarter Honor Roll - 5:12 pm
- Wauseon Library receives donation - 2:50 pm
- Local fire department awarded grant - 12:21 pm
- Traffic blitz nets four citations - 10:41 am
- Traffic blitz nets four citations - 10:38 am
- Four County students win honors - 7:23 am
- ‘Ag is Cool’ contest seeks entries - 3:05 am
- INTV - 11:05 pm
Wauseon enters CHIP agreement
Wauseon City Council passed an emergency measure Monday that will allow qualifying homeowners state grant money to make improvements.Council members u...
Judge upholds Worley death sentence
During an emotional hearing Wednesday in which James Worley insisted on his innocence, Fulton County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Robinson upheld ...
Democrats vie for Latta seat
Two men are squaring off May 8 in the Democratic primary in the Fifth Congressional District. The winner will face either incumbent Bob Latta or one o...
Over 11,000 ballots cast in Ohio so far
COLUMBUS – Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that 116,272 absentee ballots were requested by-mail and in-person for the May 8 P...
Worley sentenced to death for Joughin murder
Fulton County Judge Jeffrey Robinson on Wednesday accepted the jury’s recommendation of the death penalty for James Worley after he was found gu...
SWCD selling rain barrels
The Fulton Soil and Water Conservation District is offering rain barrels for purchase.The barrels are reused food grade 55- to 60-gallon barrels made ...
Evergreen softball earns a pair of league wins
In a wild game that wasn’t settled until the top of the seventh, Evergreen erased a deficit by sending 18 batters to the plate to finish with a ...
Kids getting it right
The Swanton softball team has been performing a grand gesture this spring.Before each game, the Bulldogs are warming up in maroon t-shirts that say #M...
Archbold High School names new hoops coach
At Archbold’s Board of Education meeting Monday, the board approved a one-year supplemental contract for Joe Frank as varsity boys basketball co...
Rough second inning dooms Panthers
One lopsided inning can a lot of times be the difference in the game, especially in high school baseball. That was the case Thursday afternoon as visi...
Hudik pitches Evergreen past Wauseon, 3-2
Baseball can be such an easy game to play when your pitcher gets the ball across the plate, and Evergreen’s Bryce Hudik did just that Thursday. ...
Archbold girl recognized for volunteer efforts
Chaina Nafziger of Archbold, a sixth grade student at Archbold Middle School, was to be presented with an engraved silver medallion Monday to recogniz...
Denise Davis is proud to announce the engagement of her daughter, Karen R. Doughty of Delta to Jordan E. Brown of Delta, son of Dawn Brown Oakview of ...
Traffic blitz slated
The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office will conduct a Traffic Enforcement Blitz Feb. 4-5 during various hours in various locations around the county...
Common Pleas CourtAshley Heller, Stryker, vs. Dale Heller, Wauseon, dissolution of marriage with children.New Penn Financial LLC, Greenville, S.C., vs...
Spreading Christmas joy
Area law enforcement and fire departments brought Christmas cheer to 42 Fulton County children on Saturday. At Christmas for Kids in Fulton County, ch...
It had been a long hiatus! First, Christmas and New Year’s Day put a stop on our regular Monday visits to the nursing home. Then, our registrati...
In the spring, when Dad was plowing and I wanted to be with him, he would take me to the field with him. I took a tin can along and picked up earthwor...
Kelly, my trained therapy dog, and I have been a registered therapy team for several years. She had flunked both service and therapy dog training with...
Well, it’s time for most of us to tuck Christmas 2017 away in the box of memories labeled “Christmases past”. Oh, there are still fa...
Several years ago, while on a mission trip to Nicaragua, we were visiting a mother and infant hospital. Each mother was given a layette which we had p...
It would be our final trip to Henderson Settlement in Frakes, Ky., for this year. Again, we were taking a load of new toys to be sold in their thrift ...