New kings of the hill
Local making it in arm wrestling
Panthers escape to remain in first place
Historic blizzard paralyzed county
Wauseon takes battle between top teams
- Plant trees using these steps - 11:07 am
- CAUV meeting slated for landowners - 1:10 pm
- Public Notice - 11:31 am
- Public Notice - 11:30 am
- FFA speaking contest winners named - 1:50 am
- Wauseon BOE suspends pay-to-play - 6:59 pm
- ‘Cheers for Charity’ fundraiser slated - 2:12 pm
- SHS releases 2nd Quarter Honor Roll - 9:37 am
- WHS releases 2nd Quarter Honor Roll - 4:36 pm
- Weston man sentenced for theft - 12:42 pm
- Couple celebrates 68th - 8:00 am
- Fulton County students showcase spelling smarts - 7:55 am
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to benefit PATH Center - 12:37 am
- Adult ag class slated for Feb. 19 - 11:15 pm
- Just 2 Fulton County candidates file for May ballot - 7:01 pm
- Evergreen Library requests first-ever levy - 3:18 pm
- Diamond anniversary celebrated - 10:11 am
- DeWine, FTC announce orders to shut down tech support scam - 9:36 pm
- Four County names FFA officers - 11:45 am
- View Story - 5:21 pm
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to benefit PATH Center - 5:19 pm
- Lunch is on us - 11:25 am
- Winter Storm Warning issued for Fulton County - 3:14 pm updated: 3:26 pm.
- Wauseon native receives honor - 8:10 am
- Ohio now accepting tax returns - 9:39 pm
Weston man sentenced for theft
The following individuals were sentenced recently by Judge Jeffrey Robinson in Fulton County Common Pleas Court, according to Prosecutor Scott Haselma...
Couple celebrates 68th
Richard and Hazel Wyse announce the celebration of their 68th wedding anniversary.Richard D. Wyse and Hazel I. Frazier were united in marriage on Feb....
Fulton County students showcase spelling smarts
It took a total of 40 rounds to determine the winners from each of the five grades competing at the annual Fulton County Spelling Bee. The event was h...
Empty Bowls fundraiser to benefit PATH Center
DEFIANCE - A fundraiser is planned in Defiance that will benefit the PATH Center. The 2018 Empty Bowl fundraiser is being held Feb. 18 from 4-7 p.m. a...
Adult ag class slated for Feb. 19
Pettisville Adult Agriculture Education Night Series, Meeting 3 will be held Monday, Feb. 19, 7 p.m. in the Ag Room at Pettisville schools.Garth Ruff,...
Indians advance to district
DEFIANCE - Wauseon had a bevy of district qualifiers come out of the Division II swimming and diving sectional meet over the weekend at Ayersville.Win...
Panthers’ second-half run falls short
Delta boys basketball nearly had their best win of the season Tuesday, at least in terms of how it was done, when they cut a 21-point second half defi...
Vikings use big fourth quarter to beat Patrick Henry
Evergreen used the two lines, the three point line and the foul line, to break open a two-point game and beat Patrick Henry, 40-31, Thursday at home i...
Swanton girls win at Wauseon
It was a bit of a slow start, but once they got going in the first half, the Lady Bulldogs were hard to stop. Jumping out to an early lead, Swanton ne...
New kings of the hill
COLUMBUS - The Wauseon wrestling team brought home some hardware over the weekend, running through the competition at the Division II State Dual Wrest...
Ohio High School Athletic Association umpire training course offered
The Fifth District Softball Umpire Association is offering an Ohio High School Athletic Association approved softball umpiring course to become an OHS...
Common Pleas CourtAshley Heller, Stryker, vs. Dale Heller, Wauseon, dissolution of marriage with children.New Penn Financial LLC, Greenville, S.C., vs...
A gift of warmth
Along with the cold weather, an anonymous act of good will showed up in Wauseon’s Reighard Park last week. Scarves were tied to trees along Park...
The annual Christmas in Swanton celebration was held on Saturday. The morning included a parade, which featured floats, bands such as Delta High Schoo...
We have animals that share our living space – in fact, our very lives. In this case, they are Socks, my roommate’s cat, and of course, Kel...
50 years and counting
The Wauseon High School Class of 1967 shared stories and caught up on news at its 50th reunion, held Oct. 7 at Sullivan’s Restaurant. Pictured a...
In the spring, when Dad was plowing and I wanted to be with him, he would take me to the field with him. I took a tin can along and picked up earthwor...
Kelly, my trained therapy dog, and I have been a registered therapy team for several years. She had flunked both service and therapy dog training with...
Well, it’s time for most of us to tuck Christmas 2017 away in the box of memories labeled “Christmases past”. Oh, there are still fa...
Several years ago, while on a mission trip to Nicaragua, we were visiting a mother and infant hospital. Each mother was given a layette which we had p...
It would be our final trip to Henderson Settlement in Frakes, Ky., for this year. Again, we were taking a load of new toys to be sold in their thrift ...
I looked for it for two weeks. Went through every drawer where I could possibly have put it. It was one of those instances where I had put something &...